3DBrowser Image Edition / for 3D Users
Albums are special catalogs that contain references to files located in different folders. You can organize your files in different way using albums. A given file - located at a single position on your hasd disk - can have multiple references through several albums. As albums contain only reference to file, the catalog's size is really light. Finally, when you change the file information 3DBrowser the changes are reported to the file and to all its references.
Now, let's look how we can create an album:
- Select File / Create An Album (Ctrl+Shift+A). An album has been created.
- The album appears in the tree view, underAlbums folder.
- The status bar function changes by moving the mouse above it.
- The album area is a fast link to the last created album or the last selected album.
- Album contains only references to your files.
- You can perform print the album, make an independent slides show, perform a batch processing...
- You can also edit file's information. All changes are reported to the original files.
- The album area gives you a simple access to your albums. Just click on the bottom arrow.