User Rights and Guarantees
Mootools licenses have clear license advantages.
What is the clear license? (Rights and guarantees for the customer)
The clear license defines the rights and the warranties you get when you buy one of our products. We wish to clearly define the conditions and the upgrades rate in order to guarantee the evolution of your software.
What rights and the guarantees the clear license gives me?
You always have the possibility of upgrading your software, whatever the version you already have. This gives you the followings advantages:
- You pay the software full fare only once. For example: you have 3DBrowser for 3D Users 1.0, you can get the latest version of 3DBrowser for 3D Users at the upgrade price.
- If an upgrade does not interest you, you can wait for a more interesting release. You license always remains valid and you keep the possibility to register another release at the upgrade price.
Free upgrade for one year
The clear license gives you the right to upgrade for free during the first year of your purchase. For example: you buy 3DBrowser for 3D Users on October 1st, 2003, you can upgrade free of charge until September 30, 2004. In this case, if an upgrade occurs on November 1st, 2003 or on September 1st, 2004, those will be free.
Moreover, if you pay for upgrading your software (which means that you registered it since more than one year), you get again the possibility to upgrade it for nothing for one more year.
Why we created the clear license?
At the time of the purchase, the users often have difficulties in knowing the terms of validity and upgrades of their software. We think that you must be confident of your software durability and that your license validity must be guaranteed. This is why we created the clear license, which clearly defines your rights and your guarantees.
Mootools license agreement
Please read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Use of this software indicates you accept the terms of this license agreement and warranty.
1. Registered Version
Licenses purchased by the user are clear licenses.
A single registered copy of this software may be used by one or more people on a single computer. The licence can be transfered from a computer to another one, using the activate / deactivate license features.
You may access the registered version of this software through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the software covering all computers that will run the software from the network. For instance, if six different workstations will access this software on the network, you will need a six-user license, whether they use this software at different times or concurrently.
2. Evaluation and Registration
This is software is not a free software. Subject to the terms below, you are hereby licensed to use this software for evaluation purposes without charge for a period of 30 days. If you use this software after the 30 days evaluation period, registration is required. Registrations are fulfilled by Mootools software. For further information, visit the Mootools Web site at: http://www.mootools.com
Provided that you are distributing the current non-registered software version you are hereby granted permission to duplicate and distribute the program:
- Give exact copies of the original software version to anyone without any registration code or cracking software.
- Distribute this software and documentation in its unmodified form.
- If you distribute this software and/or documentation with other products (commercial or otherwise) provide prior an email to Mootools at . Tell us that you are distributing this software and, if the software is being distributed with other media or software. Mootools prior written approval is required. There is no charge for this.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Because of the various hardware and software environments into which this software may be put, NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED.
Good data processing practice dictates that any new program should be thoroughly tested by the user with non-critical data before relying on it. The user must assume the entire risk of using the program. ANY LIABILITY OF THE SELLER WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE.