Associate a Sound to an Image
3DBrowser Light Edition / Image Edition / for 3D Users
You might want to associate a sound to an image. Such association is useful in the Slides show feature as 3D Photo Browser automatically plays the sound associated to the image.
- Suppose your image is named sample.jpg
- Select the sound file. It must be located in the same folder.
- Rename the sound file (Right click / Rename on the sound file)
- Rename the sound file sample and press Return. Select Yes if 3DBrowser asks you for keeping the file extension.
- The two files are now associated. In thumbnails view mode, a second icon appears to notify such association.
- When you'll rename or delete one of the file, 3DBrowser will asks you if the operation should be done on both files.